Monday, March 19, 2012

A Weekend Getaway

I had very fun days in Jakarta. I met my mom, I met my cute nephew and niece, we went to Mangga Dua, and I met with my friends!

I am so blessed that I have people who love me. And I am so blessed to have the capability to spend money for this kind of thing. I shall be grateful and yes, I am.

Now, I get back to my life whereby I am required to 'chiong' for my future career, but I don't think there is any promise in it. I have performed my best, but what I get is not what I expect. I still get an 'Average' like anybody else. I was kinda disappointed when my boss revealed the score to me, but I could not say much. I could understand that he also felt the disappointment because his boss failed to fight for him and he failed to make the boss fight for his team.

I don't know whether this is the right place to stay.We shall see. Next year, next year, I will update you next year.

For now, I will live my life to the fullest, perform the best and the most that I can. Whether or not the bosses appreciate me, we will see later. Atop of all, my team is indeed a beautiful team. I love them.

We shall see we shall see.

Yes, life is beautiful, but sometimes the beauty is covered with mud and shit and dirt. We need time and sweat to clear it, but sure it will be worth at the end of the journey.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: