Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Love vs Friendship

One day, Love and Friendship met.

Love, proudly, said, "You know, all people in this world seek me. Without me, they cannot live. And you, you are useless. Without you, there is still me... People have their faith to have their beloved one. When they find their soul mates, you are nothing!!! Huahahahaha..."

"Ya, I know," said Friendship, "People can easily forget me if they find you."

"So," Love continued, "Why do you exist if I already exist? To be forgotten and hurt?"

Friendship just nodded. He said, "Friendship exists to put smile when love leaves tears."

So, Guys...
However love covers your life, heart, and soul, never forget this quote...

You still have friends by your side...
You will never walk alone...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: