Thursday, October 04, 2007

Time and Fear

Time's flowing...
Is that true? No lah... Time is flying... Flying so fast... So that we -maybe just me- have not enough time to breath...
Fiuhhh...

Feel like I just came here...
Met my ushers...
Went to SSC for the briefing, ISC for submitting some documents, North Spine to open a bank account, South Spine to get medical check up... Then I went to North Spine again, did my EP test...

I remember that time very well...
Everyday, there were so many new people to know...
Oh my God...
Even I can not remember all their names...

Then...
The school started...
I think it has just started...

But now...
I realize...
We have reached the mid of the semester...

Recess's over...
One part of this semester was over...

We have to face another part...

EXAM...

Not more than two months...
All of us will struggle with books and notes...

No more blogging for some terms maybe...
Just mugging and mugging...

In fact, I feel really scared with this topic... I can not describe how scared I am... I just can say, "I'm really scared..."
I don't want to think of it all the time, but my brain always visualized this thing...
I spend almost my time to think about my fear...

My fear...
I'm scared I can not pass...
I'm scared I can not get good result...
I'm scared my parents will be dissapointed with me...

I can not change my perfectionist thought...

Is it good to be perfectionist at this such of time?
Or it will be better if I just aim for the standard result???

Dunno what to do now...

It's all about fear...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

(Am I too melancholic???)

0 thoughts: