Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Time, can u bring me to 29th November??

New week has started. The time is still flowing. Now, I think about home more than I used to. I think about all I have left in Palembang. I hope I can sleep now and when I wake up, I see 29th of November... Really hope something like that can happen in my life...

But...
It can not happen...

I still have to face Chemistry quiz, Speech Assignment, Math quiz, Physics quiz, and one more Computing quiz...

It hasn't finished...

I still have to fight on my final battle... The exam...

Exam...
Exam...
Exam...

Is it better if it comes soon so I can go and see my beloved home or is it better if it comes later so that I have more time preparation????

I feel rather disappointed...
Why I can still waste my time...

For blogging, for example...

Hehe...
Coz, I love blogging...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: