Thursday, October 04, 2007

A wasting-time-day... Againnnnn?????

One day passed again with my very disappointed feeling...

Why???

Coz...
I wasted too much time today...

I didn't attend computing lecture due to tuition grant signing, and I have to attend tomorrow class...
It wasted my time 1 hour...

I went hall at two thirty and I planned to take a bath as soon as possible... So, I could start studying...
But...
I could not make it...
Browsing till four thirty and taking a a bath till five...

Again...
My time was wasted 2 1/2 hours...

It didn't stop there...
I was willing to do my next week tutorials today...

But...
It failed...

First...
I got a very big desire to update this blog today...
This is my fourth post since today...
Four posts...
A day...

Seems I'm gonna be crazy...

Second...
I phoned my mom for almost two hours...

I really miss her and all of my family...
So, I could not stop talking...

I'm very happy could make a call with her...

But...
My time lost...

Hixhix...

Third...
I am sleepy...

I was reading my computing textbook just before I started blogging...
And i have repeated the same paragraph for several times without understanding the content...

Read this part and forgot that part...

My goodness...

My time...

How much time was lost today????
1 hour for computing lecture
2,5 hours for being lazy
2 hours for having a call with mommy
1 hour for blogging
1 hour for other reasons

If we sum those up, we will find my time lost was 7,5 hours...

I just did half of my math tutorial, half of my chemistry tutorial,and my econs tutorial...

How bout the other????
See tomorrow loh...

I just need to sleep now...
Hope tomorrow will not be another wasting-time-day...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: