Sunday, January 18, 2009

DIARY18012009

Sunday, and I totally wasting my time. And also, my money.

I didn't regret wasting my time today, because it would have been the same case whether I went outside or just stayed inside my little room: I would have still wasted my time. Haha. But, somehow, I regretted wasting my money since one Singapore dollar costs around seven thousand seven hundred Indonesian rupiah. Another reason was the fact that my 'IMF' hadn't supported me with the money required for this semester. So, I should not have bought those YoyoCici accessories!!! But, but, but, it's so CUTE. I couldn't resist the temptation to have it.

It's totally a waste, I regretted it, but another time, I will do the same fault again, I think. My bad, my bad.

Actually, since Chinese new year is approaching, I felt like buying some new dresses for me. But, I have spent too much money since I got back here. I spent around $50 for these two days. Actually, I could have spent $40 more for the OP short and $50 more for Charles&Keith bag. I wanted to have them, but my brain told me to be more concern on my financial condition.

Yeah, I resisted it.

I'm happy I could act wisely, but I am longing to those things. I want some new dresses, I want a new bag, I want a new pair of shoes, I want a new purse, I want watch, I want belt, I want phone, I want Ipod, I want this, I want that, I want everything.

Okay, relax. Forget about your hedonism, Fen.

Hmmp *inhale*
Fiuuuh *exhale*

Talking about today's wasting money session, I went to Jurong Point GV to watch Red Cliff 2. Actually, Red Cliff was the first movie I watched with a to-be-continued text at the end of the film. So, today, i went to watch the second part of the movie,
fulfilling my hunger.

I tell you, you must put this movie into your MUST DO list. Really, you MUST!!! Oh, no, you HAVE TO watch it. The film is about the Han dynasty and three empires inside it. Actually, it's historical with some polishing here and there.

Okay, my request: WATCH IT!!!

Wow, I feel like my post has been out of the topic now. Let's call it a day. I am very lousy today, even don't know what I am writing now.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

4 thoughts:

DELLI said...

ow no...
should i buy those things for u?

~'FeN'~ said...

muahaha...
pertanyaan retoris...
jelas idak la...

maria magdalena said...

hahaha pengen beli macem2 jg nih sis, tp harus ditahan2
tadi gue baru ntn redclifff hahahahaha
seru2 haahah

Anonymous said...

bu...
untung la kw ck t...
namony masih normal...
masih byk keinginan...
hahaha...
makony, cari duit byk2 (cari laki kayo jg ^^)
jgn lupo gk ajak kami jalan2 keliling dunia..
hohoho...

B happy!