Saturday, January 10, 2009

FaBUSYlous

After finishing all four Dan Brown's novels, i.e. Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, Digital Fortress, and Deception Point, I was forced to face my real life again. The first week of this semester has gone and tutorials plus lab sessions come. To be honest, I haven't started to touch my lecture notes or tutorial question sheets, I was truly slacking off this week.

Yeah, so many things will come this semester. After Thursday and Friday meeting, I knew that there would be so many things to do before recess.

First, the fact that I will go back to my hometown for celebrating chinese new year requires me to catch up a lot of things I will miss through three days skipping classes. Second, there will be Green Day (My SU programs) on 28th and 29th January 2009, which I will totally skip. I won't be around that day and I started feeling guilty for leaving my responsibility. Then, there will be CEE Days on 5th and 6th February 2009, which needs more than a lot of preparation. All the committee need to find sponsorships, find vendors to rent the space, do this, and do that. And during the preparation, again, I won't be around. And again, I feel guilty.

You think that's all?
NO.

I still have one thing to do, International Games. As the captain of the team, Indonesian team, I need to lead my team to the glory, not really means getting the gold, at least the glory within the team, the solidarity. International Games will be held on 7th, 8th, 14th, and 15th February 2009 and we need to have some training sessions before going down to fight, but I am really sure I will skip some sessions because of the preparation of CEE Days and my CNY holiday.

Oh my God.

Looks like I will be super busy these whole two months. Looks like this week is the last happy and peaceful weekend for me. Looks like I need to catch up a lot. Looks like I will not have time to desperate all the way.

Looks like it's going to be fun. (positive thinking)


U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: