Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fear

Exactly one month before the big day. I am sure excited. but on the other side, I am scared. I am so blessed to have so many people supporting me and I am so blessed to have been given this power and determination to fight for it. I am so blessed. However, I can't deny that I am afraid of losing this battle. I am afraid that what effort I have put is not enough, I am afraid that I am not equipped well enough, I am afraid that one and another thing will trip my step and make me falling down.

I know God will not let me handle anything that is beyond my strength. I know God will give me the strength and the blessing. But, the feeling of fear still comes anyway.

So, how to be fear free kind of person?
Can I?

Now what I can do is just continue what I have started and fight till the very last second of the battle.

I will make sure if I lose, I will lose and die in glory.

But if possible, I wish I am the one who smiles till the very end.

I will win.
I will be the winner.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: