Friday, August 19, 2011

He

Today when I was walking towards the office, I thought about how blessed I was to be surrounded by magnificent people. God is so good that He sends me a bunch of beautiful souls to linger in my life. My chest is filled up with happiness that it is going to explode and shoot sweets all over the place.

Yes, I am blessed. I am very blessed.

And I am really thankful that I have someone to take care of me when I am this far away from the home. This post, is dedicated to him.

Who is he?

Long time ago, he was my friend.
Now I call him my boy.
Later he will be my guy.
And in the future, I really wish he is my man.

On top of all, he is my teacher, my brother, my guardian, my opponent, my buddy, my love. He is my everything.

Momma said home is where the heart is when you left the town~~~



0 thoughts: