Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1 Month already...

I feel so sorry for the lack of post... You must be thinking that I don't love my blog already... It's not true... I still love it, but I don't know what to write in it... Ya, ya, ya, so many things happened these days, since I came back to this little country... Maybe I must say, too many things happened so that I couldn't find a good timing to post everything inside my brain, my heart, and my life...

And now, because of one and another thing, I woke up too early... Still two hours from my lab session... I don't think I want to open my lecture notes or do my tutorial questions to fill my spare time... It's too early to deal with those kiasu things... Then, maybe I'll try to recap everything since I came back to Singapore...

15th July 2008... With most of my Palembang friends, I went back to Singapore... why so early??? Because we received notification that we had to empty our room by 15th July 2008... So, unfortunately, we had to reach Singapore as soon as possible... Phew, it was very hard to leave Palembang, where I felt very comfortable... I didn't need to worry about grades, about room, or even about starving... I had everything in Palembang, especially LOVE... Then, I returned to my (old) room, did the packing until late night, and slept among the dust... Oh my God, it was so dirty and messy at that time, even I didn't want to remember how I struggled with my allergy anymore... Haha... Oh yeah, I decided not to return my key to the hall office until the very last time...

16th July 2008... I didn't want to play around with dust anymore, then I decided to go to Bishan and find a more suitable place to live in... Ya, very early, my mom (yeah, she came too, to help me with this matter) and I went to Bishan, and did something unimportant, like did the housework for my cousin, and went to Junction 8 to waste the time (and, of course, money)... Hahahaha... I was very worried about my room status, and it really affected everything...

17th July 2008... I started to feel very sick... My neck was in pain, my stomach was in pain, and I got a fever... Actually, I had a GL's meeting, but I didn't come... Going from Bishan to Boon Lay, then back to Bishan... Wah, that would swept all my energy left... So, I just accompanied my mom a full day...

18th July 2008... Wow, my suffering didn't stop... I got a sore throat... That's amazing!!! Senior camp was right in front of my eyes, and I got a sore throat... Perfect... Really perfect... I had no room, I had a great number of stuffs to be kept, and I was sick... And I had to attend a meeting with my senior attached... And another thing, my ex-roomate told me that she had moved some of her things to other's room, although we had agreed to keep everything inside our (old) room till the deadline... To be honest, I felt rather mad, but what should I do?

19th July 2008... I followed my ex-roomate's way... In the morning, I went back to NTU from Bishan, and moved some of my things to Woon Ling's room... Her room was three rooms apart from my (old) room... Yeah, I moved those heavy stuffs to the nearest place, because I didn't want my bones to break... Haha... After that, I went to the preparation meeting of GL's performance for GTD opening ceremony... Then, I went accompanying my mom to VivoCity...^^

20th July 2008... My body seemed didn't want to cooperate with me... I felt more and more terrible... But, I still went to Bugis, to pray for the sake of my status...

21st July 2008... Again, I went back to NTU, to move the other things to others' rooms... I move my things to Adith's and Komang's room... Phew, it was very tiring... Ya, my room was empty, finally.. I just kept the things like pillow and bed cover and some important stuffs...

22nd July 2008... And you see, I regretted that I moved those things so fast... I was browsing in Bishan, wanted to stop, and suddenly I saw an e-mail from Hall 6 General Office... Wow, I got the second round with another 5 persons, Namyo, Stephen, Stifen, Charly, and Tozzy... And I was the only girl... I felt like very light so that I could fly... I got a room!!! Finally, I would have place to shelter!!! Yay!!!

23rd July 2008... I took my new key... I got the room in block 35 (very far from my old room), level 4 (I used to live in storey 3), room number 675... It was in front of Nanyang Pond... And my roomate was Jumiyati, an Indonesian... Actually, until this time, I had just met her for about 15 minutes... Hahaha... My friends came along to help me carrying my monster stuffs to my (new) room... After doing a romusha, my mom and I went back to Bishan... I left my key to my ex-roomate...

24th July 2008... My mom went back to Palembang, and I went back to my ulu NTU... I continued my romusha, took my things from Adith's and Komang's room, and brought it to my (new) room... Ya, I think I was done with all the things... I was very satisfied... Ya, then, in the evening, I went to assist those juniors coming from Palembang... Taking them to their room, showing them their hall, bringing them to have dinner, and so on... It's very tiring actually...

25th July 2008... The work continued... I brought those juniors since morning to ISC, OCBC, medical centre, canteen, and Nanyang Market... It was very tough to be in charge of such a bunch of people... Phew... Then, in the evening, I had the first day senior camp... The Night games... Hwahahaha, I am proud that I didn't cry, although I was scared... But, another surprising things appeared... There was another e-mail in my inbox, from Hall 6 General Office... Ya, there's an offer of single room in block 33... If I wanted to have it, I had to write to the hall office to state my reasons... Phew, again, I felt very confused... I couldn't decide what to do...

26th July 2008... A full day senior camp... The outdoor games... My SAs and I went from Chinatown to Clarke Quay to play the games... I was very fun although we were always lost... Muahahaha...

27th July 2008... I had nothing to do, so I just went to see my cousin... He treated me bak kut teh... Thank you, Bro...^^

28th July 2008... I decided to fight for the single room...

29th July 2008... I cannot remember anything, maybe nothing special this day...^^

30th July 2008... The result came out and I got the room in block 33, level 4, room number 629... Actually, I didn't want to have a room in level 4... So, I appealed to the hall office to be transferred to level 3... First, she acted very cruel... She even didn't response me full-heartedly...
But I didn't give up... I gave her a suffering look, and she melted at the end... She told me to write again and state my reasons... Nyaha...

31st July 2008... My request was approved... Yay... My new room is in #33-3-630... I was very happy... Yay... Yay... Yay... Hip, hip, hurray...^^

1st August 2008... I took my key and I did the cleaning first... I hadn't moved my stuffs in because I was busy with those preparations of GTD...

2nd August 2008... Since the very early morning, I moved my stuffs one by one to my single room... Ya, it was very tough because I did it all alone... I didn't want to make others busy because of me, so I kept moving and moving, alone... Haha... It was terribly tiring since I had a meeting in the afternoon... I was very tired and sleepy in the meeting... Hwahahaha...

3rd August 2008... I felt very settled in my new room... Haha... And this day was the starting day for OG meeting and everything regarding GTD... I met my 'children', finally... (The story about GTD can be found at previous post)

4th August 2008... School started... No tutorials this week...

5th August 2008...

6th August 2008...

7th August 2008...

8th August 2008...

9th August 2008...

10th August 2008...

That's all about GTD, which can be found at the previous post... Although it was not at the chronological order...
^^

11th August 2008... It's a replacement of national day holiday... Yay, I had time to rest... I slept till sun shined very bright, then I did the cleaning for my lovely single room...^^

12th August 2008... ECA fair started... I signed up as Buddhist Society member...

13th August 2008... Nothing special, I think...

14th August 2008... I started to be confused about what ECA I should thake, whether I should run for JCRC maincommittee, and many things... Phew...

15th August 2008... I made up my mind to join JCRC, school club, and SU... Not as maincomm, of course... I believe that everything has to be started from very bottom and small... Maybe this year I will try to step those stairs, one by one... So that next year I can reach the top... I hope it can comes true...

16th August 2008... TSpray sport... Actually, I didn't enjoy TSpray that much... So, I will not go through its details...

17th August 2008... Happy birthday, Indonesia... I didn't go to KBRI to celebrate it, instead I went to my cousin's place to fix something wrong with my laptop... It ended by formatting all the thi ngs... Muahahaha... I feel like I have just got a new computer...^^

18th August 2008... People in Indonesia had a holiday, but I did my day as usual... Not boring, but also not exciting...

Ya, enough already... 9 AM already, and I have class at 9.30... So, I will end the post here... I hope the bus come on time... Hihi...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: