Monday, August 25, 2008

Strangers...

And now, we are totally strangers... Yeah, none of us knows each other now... Even when we were in the same stop, waiting for the same bus, and sitting on the same bench, we didn't call to each other... We are totally strangers...

We are totally strangers, after a bunch of moments we enjoyed together, after a big cup of laugh and tears we shared, after all the memories we went through...

You left me behind, with all of past things you gave me... I struggled myself whether I wanted to take them with me or just left them there... And you, you went along by yourself, left me behind, without a single glance... You didn't want to take with you our memories, even just a small piece... You just wanted to left me behind...

Then, what did you want, actually? You gave me those sweet times, and you threw me away? Do I look like a trash?????

I don't know anything about you, now... And you, of course, doesn't want to know about me anymore... So, we are totally strangers, now...

Although you dumped me...

U're (still) the best I've ever had
~FeN~

1 thoughts:

DELLI said...

huks...
dont tell me that i am the one u are talking about...