Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Three things about me???

Starting from Tuesday, three days back, ECA fair in NTU started... And I feel like NTU looks like a market with so many people and so many booths... Ya, there are lot of people come to see what ECA they can join, or to buy things sold there, or just to target the goodie bags given... Muahahaha...

These three days, I walked pass those booths so many times... Everytime there's a break, I went through North Spine with my CEE friends... Ya, we had nothing to do along the break time... Just wandering made us waste our time in better way la, than kiasuing on the bench... Muahahaha...

Then, we went to OCBC area, near old canteen A... There were some booths selling shirts, accesories, etc, etc, etc... But, one booth in the middle attracted me... It was a palm reading booth...

To be honest, I am very interested in this thing, not to be fully trusted, I think, but more to be considered when we have to do something... And, ya, knowing something like this can also be a relaxation... ^^

So, Vindy, Fiona, and I let Mr. Khor saw our palm...

When he saw mine,he said, "You have a speed personality..."

Is it true???? I don't know...

Actually, he said, "There are three things about you ar... First, you have a speed personality... Second, you are inteligent... And third, you will be rich, very very rich..."

Muahahaha...
I felt like 'gubrak' when I heard about this... But, I said to myself, "amen"...
Hope his third point will be true...
^^

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

3 thoughts:

Herry -- HgS said...

Kalo sudah kaya kelak jangan lupakan saya.


Regards
~HgS~

Andri Setiawan said...

saya jg..

~'FeN'~ said...

Hahaha...
Doain aja yaaa...
^^