Saturday, August 30, 2008

No internet = no life

After suffering for four days without internet, yesterday night, I could just connect again... And along those four days, I just realized how important the internet was... Yeah, commonly, you will realize something important to you when the thing has gone... And now, I confirm that it's really really extremely true...

For four days, all I did every time I went back to my room just playing solitaire... And, you know, I even could not play solitaire well... Oh my God, after suffering because of internet connection, I had to suffer because of my poor skill in playing games (even solitaire-omg)... Poor Febrina...

Muahahaha...

They say, "Nevermind la, no internet means you can study better..."

But, in facts, there's no difference in those two situations... Haha...

Really, I felt like I was the one who was very unlucky... I went to hall office, reported my problem, and the lady there, without any smile, told me to go to CITS... I went to CITS and they didn't believe that the problem was on my network point... They told me to collect my physical address, IP address, and other unimportant things (at least for me)... The day after, I went back there... The day after, CITS told me that the engineer would come to my room to check... But when???? I called, and the man said, "Just wait la..."

Oh, my God, it seemed not good... Then, I went CITS again... For three days, I went there... I wondered whether the officer was annoyed by my existence... Hahaha...

After a long and tiring discussion and negotiation, the engineer was decided to come that day...

And, yeah, I got back my internet that night...

Yippie...
^^

Now I realize, no internet in a single room is bes represented by wandering alone n a desert without oase...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

1 thoughts:

DELLI said...

no internet = die lah...