Saturday, August 30, 2008

And again, it's about love



Wow, again, and again, it seems like there is a season when most people are falling in love and engaged in a deeper relationship...
I remember last year, also, most of couples came right after GTD...

And this year, again after GTD, those pollens of love are flying here and there (there and there, maybe, because it doesn't reach my place-haha), trying hard to blossom the chosen flowers...

Yeah, in this one short week, we got three new couples, and maybe it will increase with the flow of time...

Cupid is flying around Indo-NTU students and he is trying to shoot people's hearts...

Congratz to you all...
Hope you will find your true love inside your partner's...

I remember once my mentor said, "University is a suitable place to find a soulmate..."

And, I think, it may be true...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

*I also want a soulmate*

0 thoughts: