Sunday, August 31, 2008

You can fly, you can fly, you can fly...

Again, I feel like everything is walking too fast... They look like flying instead of walking... Time flows too fast... Without my realization, now, it gives a warm welcome to the fifth week already... All subjects also walk too fast.... Too fast for me to catch them up and store them inside my little brain... And all my friends also move too fast, from my point of view, of course... They have found most of the things they need and they want, while I am still feel very unsettled and unsecured... Oh, my God... Everything moves too fast... It looks like it's just me who is very slow and turtle-like...

Tomorrow is the start of the fifth week of this semester... It means we are going to face the middle of the semester very soon... And facing the mid-semester means exam is coming...

Yeah, you may think that my thought is very kiasu... I also think like that, to be honest... But, my MSN conversation with Dodo today made me realize that there's no time for slow acceleration to reach the maximum speed... I need to burn up now... Now... Now... Now...

I need to burn up now... But, the problem is I still feel very unsecured... There are many things need to be settled down first... About ECA (and of course, the point), about buying textbooks, about my homesick, about this, about that, and about everything...

Four days later, I will fight on my first quiz... It's not a math quiz, like two semesters before... It's a communication studies' subject... I like the subject, but all inside it need to be memorized... Haha... I'm not sure I can do it well, but I hope my memory can still work well, and I will fight!!!

Ganbatte!!!

Next week, I will have two quizzes... I'm scared, actually...

Phew...
Everything seems flying...

And I'm sure...
I can fly...

Like Peterpan said...
You can fly, you can fly, you can fly...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

2 thoughts:

Dodo said...

Just stop by to give some comments. Cheer up girl, you can do it. Just believe in yourself. Do your best,God will do the rest.

Cheers.

~'FeN'~ said...

Thank you...
Really appreciate that...
^^