Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm totally dozing off...

I am logging in with my phone inside my communication studies class... Yeah, today Prof. Vivian didn't come because of overseas conference... The one replaced her didn't charm me... I even don't know what he is talking about... Oh my God... I have a quiz in this module two days later, and I even pay no attention to the lecturer... I am very hopeless... Haha...

Yeah, I have started writing a journal yesterday... Again... Again? Ya, I have failed writing journal so many many many times... I abandoned them when I lost my mood about recording my daily routinities... Sometimes, it was very plain and boring, and I decided to stop writing... When it went more exiting, I wrote again... Haha... I am very inconsistent...

Actually, I thought I didn't need a journal because I had a blog already... But, recently, I realized that there were many many things I couldn't publish on my blog, and there was different sensation when I wrote something with my pen... Yeah...

And now, back to my classroom, in WKW-LEE FOUNDATION LT, he has been lecturing for about fifty minutes and he just reached one third of his notes... Come on, when will this boring lecture finish? I wish I was in my room sleeping... >.<

I am looking at my classmate's computer, and it is Apple, and it looks very cool... I want one also... Maybe it will be a useless stuff if I buy it... I am such a 'gaptek' person, or, in english, a technology blind... Yeah, I also want an i-phone... I think I need a pair of new shoes... I also dream about PSP or NDS... I want some new clothes, new jewelleries, new bags... I want everything... I am totally hedonist... Muahahaha...

9.30 already, and the lectures has only moved two slides ahead...

I feel like going out from this class...

In fact, I feel like going back to my hometown, and I will live happily ever after there...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

5 thoughts:

Dodo said...

hahaha... The lecture syndrome comes so fast. haha.....

OMNIA is better.. lol

~'FeN'~ said...

I think I know who you are...
The one with new OMNIA...
Muahahahha...

Dodo said...

you know me?? really??

sure or not??

~'FeN'~ said...

The one with new OMNIA...
Am I right????
^^

Dodo said...

hahaha...

everyone can buy a new OMNIA..

it is not specific enough..

Have we met before?? haha