Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Me vs Myself

Again, I feel like I was left behind...

They improved alot, while I am just in a static condition...

The have acceleration, while I just represent Newton's first law...

And I am afraid, this static equilibrium will turn to unstable and statistically undeterminate condition...
Since I was tilted right and left about an imaginary axis...
And I am afraid the meta centre will be below my weight-buoyancy axis, then I will be turning upside down...

I must reshape everything, so that my possibility to turn down will be smaller...
I must broaden my base of point of view...

No, no, not I must, but I HAVE TO...
Yeah...
I HAVE TO...

This semester just begin, and it's not my time to be depressed...

Just reshape and do the best...

Ya, ya, let's do the best...

The one leading at the first point doesn't mean the champion...
The one smiling at the end is the winner...

God...
Help me to stand as the champion at the end of this battle...
This battle...
Me vs myself...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: