Monday, September 29, 2008

Take a trip!!!



Tarrraaaa... This is my 'new' room...^^Okay, not really 'new' now, because I have been living her for almost two months, and those two months are FABULOUS!!!

Yeah, after a long and win
ding journey, I finally got this room, two doors apart from my 'last-year' room, very near to pantry, very near to toilet, very near to laundry, not far from bus stop, not far from SRC, not far from Canteen 2, and the bonus, it's SINGLE!!!! 
Yay, yay, yay...

So, after two months living in this smabulous (small but fabulous) room, I'd like to take you all to a virtual tour around 'my world'... In this room, I really really found my privacy... I can do everything I wanna do, from normal to abnormal one... Lol...

So, so, so... This is my room's appearance... Beautiful, right? Haha...

This year, I got a big corridor...
I'm very happy so that my cloth drier will not annoy any passer-by...
The thing you must watch is that my shoe-rack is almost empty... I need some pairs of new shoes, I think.... Hmm, must add this to my wish list... Haha...

And you see, my room is exactly in front of SRC... It's very common for me to see people walking back after exercizing at SRC... Sometimes I talked to my friends who were walking back, and I felt like something in a drama: the scene where a person is standing in a balcony and talking to her secret friend downstairs... Muahahaha...

Ya, ya, ya, enough... Now, let's get into my SMABULOUS room...

My lovely room... It is small in dimensions, but give me huge space for myself...

This is the place where I shelter myself from the rain, the sun, and the wind
This is the place where I bring all my tiredness, sadness, and anger back
This is the place where I spend my time in happiness, laziness, or sadness
This is the place where I call it 'HOME'

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

3 thoughts:

GODevil said...

wow you love your new room so much..
your room is very tidy, do u make it right before taking a photo of the room? hahahaha...
i also love hall 6, because it is very near to SRC, and near to everywhere!!
i just want to suggest you to put your 3rd picture below your 2nd bcoz i cannot see it right now, haha

Anonymous said...

Congrate la buat kamar baru kw...
hehehe....
Hope it will always be ur home...
^^

~'FeN'~ said...

@ Denny : I've put it below... And, grr, how dare u... My room is always very neat, you know? >.<

@ Lisa : Thanks... My real home is always be in Palembang, but at least, here, I can build my own world... Hehe...