Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SighSighSigh

And I am stuck here, *sigh*, in the middle of a bunch of people that show their hardworks whenever and wherever... I looked at my right, and I found a girl starring at lecture notes... I looked at my left, and I found a girl typing her report very seriously... And I looked at myself, I found a girl (ya, why all GIRLS I found??? =P), neither studying nor typing report... The girl is blogging...

Yeah, I am here, Library 2, blogging... I am so hopeless, even in the middle of the spirit ocean, I still cannot find my spirit... Muahahaha...

Supposedly I am home now, browsing from my own laptop, listening to my own music, and do anything I wanna do... But, I am stuck here, in the middle of people that look sooooooo hardworking and full of hope, waiting for my MoM class... Oooo, where's my e-learning week? It's gone already...
>.<

Let me go home...
Lalala...

Thirty minutes more before my last class for today, but I still have soooooo many things to do until the sun sets and the stars rise... Really, in this state, I feel like I could be crazy, leaving my room early in the morning, attending classes in a damn 'ugly' timetable, attending this, attending that, doing this, doing that and coming back home in the middle of the night... Phew...

Tomorrow is another holiday and I feel very happy about it... Although I just started to attend class for two days, I feel like it's already two years... I need a holiday... A long long holiday... No, no, not a long long holiday, but a loooooooooooooong loooooooooooooong holiday... Huahahaha...

Eh, I want to say a very special thanks to Prof. Low Bak Kong...
Like you very much...
Hihi...
^^

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: