Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy birthday... Love you forever...


Today is Lisa's birthday...

So, I create this post to give her, at least, a memory in her turning point to 18 year old...

Happy birthday, my friend...
I wish you all the best for this year, next year, the year after next year, and every year ahead...
Hope you can achieve all your goals, be a better girl, and find your path of life...
^^

"I love you very much, although you are somehow temperamental...
I love you very much, although you like to scold me without any reason...
I love you very much, neglecting all your flaws..."

Really, she is my best friend... She is the best I've ever had...
^^

Back to my time in junior high school, I knew this girl... In fact, I had seen her when I was in elementary school... At that time, I thought she was somehow an arrogant person.... But, when I really could enter her life, I knew she was not... We didn't need so much time to get close to each other... I remember clearly, she usually called me every Saturday, then we talked for a long long time.... Hahaha...

Then, we grew up, and we went to the same senior high school... Not in the same class, but we kept our relationship by hanging out, or just going to St. Ignatius together... Haha... We involved ourselves together in OSIS, also... And at last, faith crossed our path... We got the same class in our final year in senior high school... But, but, but, in this class, I suffered in a conflict with her once... I think I don't need to write it here... Let it be our secret...^^

Although I had gone through a conflict with Lisa, I didn't regret it... I thanked it, actually... Since that time, I knew that I loved her very much... And after that, our friendship became stronger, I think...

She is a smart girl... She is also responsible and she is good in dealing with money... She can force other to pay the 'uang kas' continuously... Hahaha... She is dilligent and hardworking, also... She likes gossiping (me, too =P) and she likes reading... We liked to share our novels, actually...

But, she is somehow rather expressionless... I think she couldn't express her feeling well... She was easy to feel embarrased... I knew she loved me and our friendship, but she seldom showed it... So, it sometimes turned out to be a scene when she scolded like mad without any reason... Haha... So cute...

But, I think she has changed step by step... She is more open now, and she could cry saying that she missed me... Oooow, so sweet...

I hope you can be a better person, my friend...

I know your birthday is going to end half an hour later, but I will still wish you a happy birthday... Because, the last one will be the most memorable...

Lisa...
Happy birthday...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

1 thoughts:

Lisa said...

Thank u bu....
Xie2...
Hope I'll be better n better...
Hope our friendship will be stronger n stronger...
hohoho...
Hope we always be happy...

Ur everlasting friend
Lisa