Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just want to kill the time

Again, without my realization, we are going to the end of recess week... I, at first, thought that one whole week holiday will be long enough to enjoy... In fact, recess is nine days, not seven, if you count two times weekend... Hehe... But, but, but, really... It is coming to the end now... >.<>
And now, while waiting for the time to go to library to bind my report, submit it, have lunch, then go to Indoscrabbleclub training, I feel like blogging... But, the problem is, I don't know what to blog... I just feel I want to type, type, and type without knowing a good topic for me to type... Lol... So crazy I am...

Hmm...
Hmm...
Hmm...
So I let my spontaneity cooperate with my brain and my fingers to type everything pops up...

Ya, ya, suddenly I think about something... Yeaterday I went to Cineleisure to watch Hana Yori Dango... I don't want to talk about the movie itself, because it was too 'drama' for me, or what to say, ah, 'lebai' or something like that...

So, going there made me want to watch more and more movies... I want to watch Mamma Mia... It looks like it's a good movie... Aah, if yesterday we had watched it, I would not have been longing for it now... Sigh... Why did all my boy friends like to watch Japanese drama instead of box office movie? -_-

And I saw the posters of High School Musical 3... And I just realized, I haven't watched the first and second... Ohmigod, so poor I am... So, so, so, anyone has the movies, consider to share it with me, k? Hehe... I have to watched it before October, I think... >.<

Besides, I haven't watched Batman: The Dark Knight... I also haven't watched Wall-E... I am so slow in catching up with the world... Phew...

I feel like I am so 'gaptek'...
Hahaha...

Ah, this post is really not important...
Why didn't a good idea pop up when I needed it???
>.<

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

1 thoughts:

DELLI said...

disindir >.<
i vey2 like drama...

box office? dun lik tat...
thats why i seldom go to cinema...

*achieve list nyo nambah sikok*