Thursday, January 24, 2008

Orion inside my heart

Today I got very difficult to pass the day. Starting the (I thought) beautiful day playing badminton, I thought all things went well. But, actually, I skipped one of my lecture because of the lack of time... Really sad that my plan spoiled...

Then, I got scolded... Really, I never imagined being treated like this... I thought I did no wrong thing, except informing my another friend about something... Walawe, I automatically speechless, dunno what to say and what to do except keep silent...

The disaster continued as I continued my lesson today... 3 hours of boring 'Imagining Imprisonment'... It became more and more boring as it's raining inside my heart...

But, thanks a lot to the 'Orion' which brighten my black day...
This is the first time I saw constellation since I lived in Singapore...
Really happy bcoz I could see it again...

But... I still feel I miss other constellations I usually saw at home... I miss my 'Crux', my 'Scorpion', and my 'Centaurus' also... Miss my bright red 'Antares'... Huhu...

Ya, once more, thanks a lot, Orion...
I owe you a little happiness...

Because of you, I can end up my day with a warmer feeling...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: