Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wish you happy happy forever

Every time I think of you, I wonder why my heart is always painful... Always, I tell you... Always painful... Very painful... You gave me a big bloody scar in my heart and the scar will start bleeding every time I think about you...

In fact, i don't want to remember you and our memories since you left me alone... But, till now, till this time, really, I cannot kick you out of my mind... I want to kick you, throw you out of my mind, but I can't...

Really, I feel that I'm really really super duper foolish... From the bottom of my heart, although I try to deny it, I still hope you still keep our memories, even if it's just one tenth of those kept in my heart...

You left me long time ago, and now, you have your own life, your own path, not with me off course...

So, I wish you a very happy future life...

Without me inside...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: