Friday, January 18, 2008

There will be a walk to remember

If we don't look back, Baby... we won't realize that we have walked this far... And do you know, Baby? Do you know that we never try to look back at all... We never say anything about the path we have taken since long long time ago, Baby...

I wonder, Baby, really really wonder when we will stop and look back all the memories... But, I think, we will never stop. Is it right, Baby? We will walk, walk, and walk till we are too tired to walk, till we are too bored to make much more memories...

And, I am sure, Baby... When the time comes, we will say 'good bye' with a sincere smile coz there will be some times when we can only make flash back and realize how funny we are now...

Thank you, Baby... Really thank you... Coz you give me all the memories I need to remember when I am sitting on my rocking chair, too weak to walk again...

Thanks for the smile...
The laugh...
The tears...
The anger...
And all the memories...

This post is dedicated to all my 'baby'...

Thanks a lot...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: