Monday, August 10, 2009

The wanderer is wondering


"Is it okay to keep walking?" I asked.
"Yes, of course," you answered.

Then, we continued walking, in silence.

"Can we get a rest?" I gasped, "I am tired."
"No, you can't," you said so firmly, "We need to continue walking. You see that oase? That's our destination. We are about to reach it, so we must keep walking and walking."

I nodded, and you held my hand, showed me the way.

I walked slower and slower. You kept walking constantly. You couldn't bear with my decreased speed, you felt so dissapointed, you were angry, you scolded me but still held my hand.

I started to cry, but my tears never came out. It was too dry to cry. I cried without tears and you hauled me to that oase.

I wondered myself, "Can I feel the water when we get there?"

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: