Thursday, October 01, 2009

Bits and Pieces

REALIZE

I never think that all things should be said literally, that's why others are struggling so hard to catch my point until they are too tired and giving up on me, I am complicated, yes. Very often, I won't say a thing regarding this kind of thing and I want others to guess and realize by themselves. I mean, when you tell them what the problem realli is, they are not 'REALIZE' it, they are just 'LISTEN TO' it and 'ADMIT' that they are wrong or even 'DENY' that the fault is on their shoulders. And, every time something seems going wrong, I really hate to be tortured by a basket full of questions. Why don't they start to look deeper and realize, not just force me to speak out.

Okay, I know, what I think is definitely not 100% right. Sometimes, it's just me who is so narrow-minded and long-winded. But, what else can I do? This is me, and I can't help changing my abstractness. I am so sorry.

BE A GIRL

These days, accidentally, I think about to learn to be a real girl. Yes, a real girl. I want to learn how to cook, I want to learn ow to put mascara on my eyes, I want to learn how to walk properly on heels, I want to be more ladylike, I want this, and I want that. Yes, you know, I am not the one that is very girlie or something.

I just happened to be born as a girl, but I know nothing about the girls' stuffs. I never know about eye shadow, blush on, waterproof mascara, or even lipstick. I have none of them! I never apply foundation, I never do anything to my face except moisturizer and baby powder. Haha. And for special occasion, I become so lost about what to apply and do. LOL.

Then, I definitely cannot cook. Even for cooking a scrambled egg, I think I will be struggling. Haha. What I can do are only cutting fruits and some other things, boil water and make coffee, tea, or milk, and put something into a microwave. So lame, yeah I know, but what else can I do? This is me. That's why I have a will to learn how to cook.

My friend says, this is a syndrome that attacks every attached girl. But, is it so? I mean, what is inside the relationship that lead you to a thought of trying to be a real girl?

FLY BACK HOME

Definitely, this is the thing I will do in several hours. My home will be in a reachable distance and I will end my recess there. Yeah, it's only for three days and it won't be enough, but it's a blessing that I can go back home in the middle of this stressful life.

So many things are waiting for me there: gado-gado, mango, Choky Sitohang (he waits for me? Of course, syalalala), and of course, LOVE.

I can't say longer since I just want to feel it right now.
Holiday, I am coming! =)

HEDONE ALL THE WAY

And you know, now I am crazy about HANDBAGS! Yes, handbags! I have fallen in love with one on Tangs since one month ago, and it's Guess. I didn't buy it back then because I never spent such a big amount of money before (it's S$ 159, Guys!!!) so I got back and asked my mum's permission. She said yes, of course. She knew that her daughter wanted to climb on the fashion staircase to a higher level. Haha. I was soooo happy and longing to go there and grab the bag. But, my crazy life didn't allow me. I kept myself in the stack of works, even on weekend. So, I just had time on this recess week.

Guess what, when I got back to Tangs several days ago, the Guess had disappeared! Oh no! I knew it was an old stock and I couldn't find it in any Guess boutique, so I gave up on it.

As a replacement, I bought one black handbag from Charles&Keith. After that, I went to Esprit to see a white bag I like, and I accidentally fell in love with another Esprit black handbag. It's not leather, instead it's parachute kind of thing. And really, I wanted that also! Why did I go to C&K first instead of Esprit? Oh My!

And I just bought a pair of heels. It's black, it's high, and it's nice! I love it very much!

BE MAD AND CRAZY

Hey, you! Never ever think that you are the best person in this world! You said you wanted to step back just because you thought someone would lose against you. Hey, what an arrogant person you are!

I never believe such a person does exist on this world. So overconfident, so arrogant, so, so, so...

UNDERSTAND NO MORE

Really, I don't understand what on earth are in your mind now. At one time you are so sweet and nice and cheerful, and at another time you are so sad and desperate and annoying. You drives me crazy all the way. I am so lost in the middle of my guess about your thought.

When I see your face with that sadness, I feel like I am the one who causes the expression to come out and I'm stressed!!!

WELCOME OCTOBER

October is coming and it means exam is approaching. Yeah, I feel I haven't got anything from the classes I attend everyday. I think I must be more hardworking after this term break.^^.

Actually, October is the 8th month of the Roman calendar. That's why it's called October, from octo, which means eight. January and February were added in the Gregorian time but October retained its name as the eight.

It's so wonderful how people created things, huh?

Hope a happy October for everyone!^^

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: