Sunday, October 11, 2009

Papa, Je t'aime beaucoup!

Guess what I am doing now!
I'm crying.



I am crying alone due to that song.

Yeah, father, the other most significant person in our life besides mother, but sometimes, he is a bit forgotten. I admit, I seldom post something about my dad while I keep posting and praising my mom. It doesn't mean that there is no love for him. I love him as much as I love my mom, but to express my love in words, it's a bit difficult.

And now, it's time to say that I love him so much.


My father: a strong, hardworking, and brilliant man. He built his family from the very start line. He had nothing when he married my mom, but he didn't stop there. He turned the 'nothing' to 'something' and he became 'hero' from 'zero'.

When I was born, he had no money to pay the hospital bill. When I was sick in the middle of the night, he had no car to bring me to the doctor. But, he still attempted to go through them all. I could still be educated in the most popular schools at my hometown, I could still eat good foods, I could still wear nice dresses, I could still ask for more. He tried so badly not to make his family disappointed. He worked so hard to bring his family crossing the social line.

And now, voila, no one can underestimate him. Maybe he is not rich, but he is great!

Sometimes, I admit, I feel a bit annoyed.
He always smoked and went to everywhere with his cigarettes although I always told him to stop.
He always asked me to eat more and more although he knew that I was afraid of getting fatter and fatter.
He always told me to stop being so perfectionist. He wanted me to be satisfied by all my achievements so far and accept them for what they were.

But, actually, he is more than great.
He never scolded me for getting bad marks in school. He knew that marks were just quantity, while all he wanted was quality. He wanted me to be understanding-oriented, not grade-oriented.
He never asked for a higher rank or a better mark from me. He knew that I was always doing my best for the sake of making him proud of me.

I am very proud of being his daughter. He never differentiates between me and my brother. Although I am a girl, he gives me the same chance to do whatever things I wanna do. He knows that he can count on my responsibility. I will not disappoint him, I promise.

Later I will get my own life: my own salary, my own flat, my own family and when the time comes, I will say, "Daddy, you can let go now." sincerely, but now, I still want to be under his protection. So, "Daddy, please don't let go, bear with your annoying daughter longer. I am still your little girl and I still want to cuddle in your arms like years ago."

Really, I miss him more than ever now.
I want him to kiss my cheek once more like he did last week before I headed back to this tiny dot.

Papa, j'aime beaucoup!

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

P.S. Another song for papa from his favorite singer.

0 thoughts: