Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Understand

I still have about 20 minutes before rushing to the school, so I decide to write this post to start my day. My brain has chosen a topic to write, but it will be a standard and short post due to the lack of time.
So, enjoy!


Is it so hard to understand a girl? I think the answer is yes, it is.

I am a girl, but I do think and admit that girls are much more complicated than boys. I don't know what on earth is inside girls' brains, but sure, it is different from boys'.

Boys are more to-the-point and firm, while girls are more abstract, long winded, and enyek-enyek *I don't know what the translation of this word, so I leave it as it is*

When a girl says "Nothing", it definitely means "Something".
When she says, "Leave me alone", you should translate it becomes "Don't go away"
When she asks you to listen to her problems, she doesn't need a helping hand. All she needs is just a pair of ears that wish to receive all of her grumbling.

If this is the case, how can a boy and a girl understand each other completely?

Then, I suggest, anyone, please create a girl-mind-translator so that there will be no more misunderstanding between girls and boys. Hahaha.

But, let's think, misunderstanding is an essential part of a human relationship for them to get to know each other better, right? Then, just let boys understand their girls step by step, by misunderstanding. LOL.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: