Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Akhirnya ngeblog lagi

Almost three weeks I came back to Palembang and maybe two weeks I didn’t update my lovely blog… So sorry… It didn’t mean that I forgot my blog after I found my hometown… There were so many things I wished to write here, but unfortunately, the idea popped up when I was not in front of my computer… Lol…

Phew… Back to Palembang and I found back my happiness, although sometimes I still felt a little lonely, because most of my friends are still at school while I have nothing to do… Looks like I am a really really lazy person… Haha…

Now, you know, the calendar is starting to reach June 5th… Oh my God… I have to see my result soon… I am afraid that my result disappointed me… Hixx…

Then, another problem, the cutoff point for getting the room increased this year, and my point was one below the cutoff… I didn’t get my room again… Huix… I sent an appeal letter, I pray, I pray, and I pray… It looks like I just can pray now…

Talking about room, I feel very stress…

Waaaaa…

U’re the best I’ve ever had

~FeN~

0 thoughts: