Saturday, May 03, 2008

I love cartoon








I am addicted to Cardcaptor Sakura now!!!^^

After knowing that Agung has a complete series of Cardcaptor Sakura, I handed him my external hard disc and asked him to copy all the animes he had... Haha... I like cartoons very much, although I am this old already... I like to see those cute characters...

Agung gave me Digimon, Cardcaptor Sakura, D. N. Angel, and some cartoons that I forgot now, because my hard disc is in Delli's hand now... And he accidentally throw it several hours ago... Hixx...

Ya, back to Cardcaptor Sakura... This is my favorite cartoon when I was in junior high school... I always watched it, but at the end of my junior high school, the show time was changed and unclear, so that I had to stop watching in routinely... And now, I can watch it everyday... Yippie!!!^^

I have watched 10 episodes now... The story is about a girl, named Sakura Kinomoto... She finds a strange book in the basement of her house and accidentally unseals the book... All the clow cards inside fly away because of a spell she accidentally spells out... Then, the beast of the cards tells her to collect all the cards and become a cardcaptor to avoid all disasters...

She starts to collect all the cards: windy, watery, wood, rainy, flowery, sword, seal, etc... In episode 7, she meets with her rival, Li Shaoran, who is a descendant of the owner of the cards... They become rival in collecting cards and also in love life, to attract Yukito-San...

Haha, enough about Sakura... I really like the film... I remember everytime RCTI screened that anime, Surya would message me and say, "Hey, your favorite film in on TV now... Go and watch it!!"

Haha...
really nostalgic...

Besides that, I also like other animes, like Wedding Peach, UFO Baby, Sailormoon, Chibi Maruko Chan, Doraemon, Detective Conan, Ninja Boy, Kobo Chan, Ninja Hattori, etc, etc, etc... I remember very well how I managed to get up at 6.30 AM just to watch Wedding Peach, then Sailormoon, Doraemon, and also Power Ranger... I was very foolish, I think... I sacrificed my weekend for those cartoons...

Even when I was in senior high school grade three, I still tried to get up at 5.30 to watch Hey Arnold, Spongebob Squarepants, and the other Nickelodeon cartoons...
You may think I am childish, because that is me...^^

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa.. febriii,gw juga nehhh tb2 abis exam nonton SailorMoon....gejeee bokk!! uda tua gini juga.. hahahha tp anyway it brings back the memory when I was a little girl, and I am proud about myself that now I can still live on and appreciate the anime that I watched those dayss!! hahahha :DDDD

gpp kok jd anak2 teruss hohoho ^^

tk care~
rhynchan~