Thursday, May 01, 2008

My new layout, Welcome

Yippie... Long time no post (or not that long) in my blog... Actually, I want to post a lot of thing but I think I lost my words... Dunno why...

One thing very obvious, I have changed my layout!!! Horraay!!!
I think that my previous layout was very 'suram' and rather creepy... Ya, just like my life, suram, dark, or whatever you want to call it... So, I decided to change my layout in order to change my life... But, really, I am really shy to write this sentence... I have said it hundred times, and my life hasn't changed, even for a little aspect... Really shy...

Why did I choose blue? Maybe some of you know, I like violet very much, so why didn't I choose violet or purple? Because, I didn't find the one that fit my need... Hahaha, no lah... I took blue because blue is in the intersection between joy and sadness... Blue, a simple colour, describes a joy, and calmness, and broad-hearted... But blue is also an idiom for sad... I, like blue, is also in an intersection between joy and sadness... You know what I mean...^^

Anyway, say welcome to my new layout...
Huan ying guang ling...

Lol...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: