Friday, May 02, 2008

Is it good for me?

Tuesday, 29th April 2008

I was very blue today... After having my lunch at Canteen 1, my mood automatically turned down... I felt like vomiting, but I couldn't do it... All I had to throw up could not be thrown, including my anger, sadness, and problems... So, I called my mom... I called her and cried, begged her to come and see me... I was sure all I need now is not anything or anyone, but my lovely mom... So, I begged her and I awas very sorry that I made her confused... Hix, I'm a bad child...

Then, before going to Language Puzzle bla bla bla exam, I wrote an e-mail to adom_intnl@ntu.edu.sg...
This is the e-mail...

From: #FEBRINA ARYANI# Sent: Tue 4/29/2008 2:06 PM
To: Adm_Intnl
Cc:
Subject: Business finance MB 102
Attachments:
View As Web Page

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Febrina Aryani, Civil Engineering Student, first year. My matriculation number is 078095E03.

I got Business Finance MB 102 for Special Term 1. But, recently I knew that I have an urgent thing to do in Indonesia, regarding with my family problem. So, can you help me drop this course and give it to my friend? He is very willing to get this course, because he wants to take minor in Business. My friend's name is Andre Chandra, EEE student, first year. His matriculation number is 078009H03.

I will be very happy if you can fulfill my request. It is really urgent

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,
Febrina Aryani
Civil Engineering/1


I clicked the 'send' button with a bunch hope that my request would be fulfilled... I was trying not to put so much hope, but I couldn't do that... I checked my e-mails continuously, but no one left me a message that I wished...

30th April 2008

The same syndrome appeared today... I had a very big tendency to check my e-mail and found the good or bad news inside... But, I went to Jurong East today, so I couldn't check my e-mail... Then, Palzzz got a short gathering session at Seminar Room... (We weatched movie!!Yay!)

I had no time to check and when I checked it at night, my inbox was still the same as before I left it for a day... No reply to my urgent e-mail... I was very sure I didn't send it to a wrong address and this thought led me to a conclusion that my request might not, could not, and will not be fulfilled...

Ya, I was trying to accept the decision since it was my fault anyway... Phew...

1st May 2008

I was really upset... And today, again, I left my computer alone... And again, no important e-mail appears...

I have thought of a negative answer, so I applied for part time job as an usher in CEE tea reception, 17th May 2008...

2nd May 2008

It seemed like I was a 'jalan-jalan' addicted... Haha, today I went again to watch The Forbidden Kingdom... A good movie, I think... Ya, ya... I was very sick and very tired today... Vomiting all the way from NTU to NTU again... Ya, I was sick... I was stressed out... I was sad...

One moment I felt the sick, stress, and sadness flew out from my life was when I saw the subject of one e-mail... Re: business finance MB102... Was it a good or bad news? I calmed myself... A bad or a good news it would be, at least, I got a clear status on my request...

My heartbeat was faster and faster when I decided to read the message...
And this thing appeared on my screen...

Dear Student,

We have given special consideration to your request and have de-registered MB102, index no. 00010 in special term I for you.

Kindly check your degree audit for verification.

Please note that it is the student’s responsibility to add/drop course(s) during the stipulated period.

Do note that similar request to add/drop the course will not be acceded to.

Thanks and Regards,

Xiu Ling


Yay... I felt like I wanted to jump-jump-jump like Tiger, Winnie the Pooh's friend... Yay... I can go back to my mom... Horaay...

Horay...

Yay...

But...
I will leave my roomie...
I will leave Palzzz for one and half months...
I will leave my chance to clear my degree audit as quick as possible...

Phew...
I am very happy, but I felt rather sad... I am so unprincipled...

3rd May 2008

Yosh, I need to make a decision... I decide to go home, and reflect myself... This semester was too heavy for me... I was lack of love, happiness, self confidence, and everything along the way... Really, I want to go home, reflect all my faults, change myself as a new spirit, and come again as a brand new 'Fen'... Hope this time wish can be fulfilled...

The plan for me to go home is in progress...
Looks like I still have something to do...
- GL outing
- OG meeting
- Hall IC meeting
- Taking the 'new' fridge
- Taking the lecture notes for year 2

Yay...
Go home...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

2 thoughts:

Herry -- HgS said...

Fen... oi2, kayaknya imel ini mending nda dicopy paste deh. Just minimizing risk... soalnya ada tulisannya tuh... :p

Any use or any disclosure, reproduction or sending of this communication to any other person without the consent of the sender is unlawful.

~'FeN'~ said...

thx2...
ga baca bener...