Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Earth Day, Let's celebrate!!!

20th April 2010: two more days to Earth Day 2010!

40 years since the first time they called the day EARTH DAY and the event still cannot get too much attention. So many people are still very blurr and ask, "What the heck Earth Day is?" or "Is it a public holiday? Can I get a day off from work?"

The objective of founding the Earth Day was to increase the awareness and inspire the appreciation for the earth's environment. Senator Gaylord Nelson from USA was the one who initiated this event and until now, this day is celebrated by so many countries around the world.

And this year, do they have any special celebration?
I don't know.

Yeah, I really don't know. I just know that some people concern very much about the climate changes, decreasing population of polar bears, polution, and water crisis; while the other just don't care, don't know, or don't want to know and care.

I surely agree with those who always shout campaigns to promote more awareness to the environment. I don't want my children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, or whatever to feel worse conditions. I am already very fed up with the unpredictable weather. It can rain in an instant and turns to be very hot a second after. I am already very tired of inhaling those carbon monoxide from vehicle emission, I am already very stressed for imagining the world will reach its very limit soon. I want to see this world getting old and I want to get old with it. I love it.

I want to be more environmental friendly. I want to save the earth. I want to protect my beloved land. I want to contribute more to my world.


I don't want the earth to call me stupid XD

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: