Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Die

My name is Salmon, like the fish. First name, Susie. I was fourteen years old when I was murdered on December 6th, 1973. I wasn't gone. I was alive in my own perfect world.
A quote from Susie Salmon, said at the beginning and the ending of the movie: The Lovely Bones.



Thanks a bunch is sent to Huili for strongly encouraged me to watch this movie. "You will like it," that's how she persuaded me, and she was right, I like it. No, I love it!

Susie Salmon was just an ordinary girl. She was just a girl in early puberty. She wasn't a billionaire's daugther or something that people was very eager to chase against her. She had no big secret that drove people to kill her. She was just ordinary very ordinary.

She was raped and killed on her way back home by her neighbour, Mr. Harvey. She, then, was trapped inside a blue horizon between earth and heaven and watched every single things that happened after she had left. She saw her family becoming so fragile after her death. She saw her first love thinking about her. She saw her murderer being free to move on. She saw everything.

And after I watched this movie, I started to think, what would happen if I was murdered now?
Would my family let me go or they would trapped inside the greave for years?
Would my bf move on and find a new gf or would he hold the teary eyes for long?
Would my friends keep me in their hearts forever or would they just find my replacement?
Would they, who hate me, forgive all my faults or would they just laugh at me?
Would my murderer be happy or would he feel guilty?
Would I enter the heaven or would I trapped in the middle of nowhere?

And, I keep wondering, what would be the biggest regret if I died now?

Yeah, I don't know the answer, totally don't know. But, to be honest, I am afraid of death, especially those kind of tragic death. And I am praying to God, if You want me to die, please let me die in peace. I don't want to die in a car accident or being raped and murdered, being eaten by animals, being shot by revolvers, or whatever. If my time has come, please, please, please, let me die peacefully.

Anyway, I hasn't felt ready to die. I am just wondering.

Talking about movie, some movie that I really want to watch the most in near time:
1. Ip Man 2
2. Toy Story 3
3. Shrek Forever After


U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: