Friday, April 25, 2008

Ino, the lost boy

Phew... Today was a really tough day...

After getting some troubles in creating slide shows for Windi n Wahyu's birthday, I got another problem today...

Ya, I made a slide show for them using Windows Movie Maker, but you know, this s*** computer or the program or anything suddenly stopped the thing... I was editing it and it accidentally stopped... Wow, I spent almost one day since I seek the layout, thought about the words, compiled all my friend's comments, edited all of them, attached photos and sounds, and, wow, it stopped...

I almost cried that time... Really, it's really silly wasting a day just for an invisible thing... But, I had no choice except redid it, of course, using another computer... I used my roomie's computer and finished it as fast as I can...

Then...
Then...
Then...
Then, we celebrated Windi and Wahyu's birthday... Windi's was on 19th, while Wahyu's was on 22nd April... So, we laughed haha-hihi, sang lala-lili, and did blablabla-bliblibli...

Around 8, we finished all those things, and decided have dinner together... It's not important knowing that I had ayam penyet and gave half of my portion of rice to Gunawan... It's also not important knowing that I thought today's honeydew's delicious... The important thing was the problem we got after dinner...

Okay, before the problem said 'hi' to us, Acong helped us take some photos... Haha, I know it sounds silly taking photos at a food court, but we had to store the memories of 18 members of Palzzzntu having dinner together... The phenomenon could be recorded on history, I think... Lol...

In fact, we were nineteen today... we had Ino with us, but he disappeared at the middle of the event... After finishing our dinner, we called him and guess what we found...

I gave you ten seconds...

1

2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


9.5


9.75


No, no, we didn't find a cobra, or a godzilla... We found a more surprising thing... we found his phone inside his bag... Wow, he left his bag, and he left his phone with us... So, our effort to tell him where we were is useless...

Let's get back to LT 20...
We rushed there and we found the door had been locked...

If Ino is inside, what we should do????
Inoo... Ino... *knocking the door*
Inooooooo... *banging the door ---Denny*

Noone shouted or yelled or screamed inside... There was just me feeling very scared outside... I felt like crying... How was him then...

Maybe he is waiting for us at Canteen A...
Let's go...

And we approached the new canteen that's one floor upstairs... We climbed the emergency stair instead of using lift... And, suddenly, the light went out...

Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh...

Whose voice?
From where?

That's my roomie's and my voice... We screamed together and I found my heartbeat automatically elevated to a very high rate of beats...

According to Frank Starling law, as the adrenaline goes high, the blood pumped to the heart will be more and more... So... Err, forget about Frank and Starling now...

And I found my heart beat so fast, and I found my tears flew... I was so chicken-hearted... Geez...

Okay, back to Ino...
Where was he?

We had gone to LT 20, McD, Subway, Broadway, Canteen A, N3 rooftop, N1 rooftop, N2 rooftop, LT 20 again, Library 2, Canteen A again, Canteen A again, Lee Wee Nam, and at the end, the pavilion of LT 19A...

I thought that I was going to collapse... Really, I thought he was locked inside LT 20, or even, I thought about more and more strange and far-from-logic things... Phew... I had a too-broad imagination...

Windi, with his new phone, called here, called there... Delli, without his new phone, also called here and called there... We made hypothesis and went to places he probably went... And at last, someone found him...

Where?
Inside LT 20 crying?
Or inside library studying?
Or benching?

Well, to the lowest of our expectation about where he was... He was in his room...

*Gubrax*

As I heard the news, I felt that all my body broke into pieces... I felt like going to the corner and smashing my head there...

Phew...
This story ended here...
Because the lost boy had been found...

Inside his palace...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

P.S. I feel like vomiting... Really... I am "mual" now...

3 thoughts:

Unknown said...

kayakny seh kitany b yg terlalu panik...
sorry jg eh dah buat panik..
hahahaha...
cuma aku mikir, di NTU ini, di tmpt yg banyak temen2, komunikasi byk,rasany tuh dak logis kalo cari orang sampe 30 menit, belasan orang cari 1 orang..
aku pikir kyk ad yg aneh b,masa' cari 1 orang bs sampe slamo itu..
bukanny mo panik2 kyk kmrn..
tp mano tau jadiny kyk itu..
yo dahla, anggep dak ado yg salah...
hahahahahaha....

~'FeN'~ said...

@ denny : nvm, pengalaman berharga kok... hihi...

Wahyu Benardo said...

haha