Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Thanks Windi

Again, I got a topic to write from Windi... Thanks a lot, he always shouts good sentences out... Yesterday, he said, "Actually, boys don't like a strong girl..."

Eh? I didn't really understand the point...

"A boy will feel very useless as he sees his girl is very strong and independent and doesn't need to be protected... He will feel as if he is a rubbish that isn't worthed to be with the girl..."

Oh, I understood what he meant...

"So," he told me, "Don't be too independent..."

Hwahahaha... Windi always knows how to make me speechless...
Am I too independent???
Maybe...
I don't like to seek help from others as long as I can do it by myself...

But...

Ya, let's left my independent habit first, because the point is Windi's words, not my habit...

So, is it true that a boy likes a weak and pampered and dependent girl more than a can-stand-on-her-own-feet girl??? After i go think think (Singlish mode: On) for a while, I think it's true...

A lot of proofs can be seen, that some boyish girls are very hard to get a boyfriend... I am not saying that boyish means dress like boy, do boys' activities, or something like that... Boyish means strong...

So, the lesson: Girls out there, if you want to get a boyfriend (or even more), learn how to cry in front of your boy and be pampered to them...

Wakakaka...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

5 thoughts:

Herry -- HgS said...

Satu kunci Fen, cowo itu seneng kalo ia tahu cewenya membutuhkan dia meskipun utk hal2 kecil. Apalagi kalo kemudian si cewe ucapin makasih dgn tulus. Aih... :p

Hmm, jd intinya boleh sih cewe bermanja-manja... tp jangan kelewatan. Kalo sebentar-sebentar nangis di depan cowo sih malah repot euy yg jd cowo. Hehehe...

Soalnya aku pribadi jg ga suka cewe yg terlalu manja dan suka nangis. Wakakaka... :p

MeRRy said...

sorry to say this...but i dun think u write the right lesson. and...yeah...may be...boys don't like a strong girl. but there are guys out there who admire and like a strong woman.
so, there's nothing wrong to be independent and strong. be proud of it coz not every girl(or shud i say woman) can be independent.

sai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sai said...

i don't believe that there are more boys who like dependent girls than those who like independent ones.
just be the way you are, girls...

@strong girls:
you can do everything yourselves. and that is what is needed in this tough world and girls like you are rare. be proud of yourselves.
muehehe.

Wahyu Benardo said...

ckck~~

strong dalam artian apaan eui??

kl strong as mother theresa..

i'll be very glad..

such great personality..

mungkin co gag suka cwk karier..takutnya lupa tugas scr kodrat...hihi..XD