Saturday, April 19, 2008

My mood hates exam

Phew... Actually I don't know what's going on inside my head and my heart... I don't know why my shining and marvelous mood turned over one hundred and eighty degree after I finished my lunch... I really think that I cannot control myself now...

Ya, ya, ya...
Forget about my mood now...

One thing inside my mind since yesterday morning is a phrase, GOOD LUCK...

Why did I think about this phrase?
Yup... During exam period, we can listen to everyone saying GOOD LUCK here and there, in the canteen, outside the exam hall, or even in the toilet...

I don't know why we have to (or at least, we assume that we have to) say this thing to others around exam period... Does it mean that we just need a good luck to pass the exam????

Maybe you will say, No...
But, hey, you see, a luck really bring a good result... A person studying very hard, day and night, sacrificing his playing, sleeping, or even eating time may get the same result as another that always play, and sleep, and play, and sleep again... It may just because what the lazy person studies the night before or an hour before appear as an exam question...

So...
Where's the justice of exam?

This is another thing that made me think that exam is very useless... Really useless...

Yup, yup...
I prefer assignment, I said it already...

Haha...
I am in exam...
And I say exam is useless...
But I am studying...

I am very unprincipled...
I have no bravery to break the habit and ignore those crazy grading system...

Have to study again...
*really unprincipled*

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

1 thoughts:

Herry -- HgS said...

In many times in our life we have to do something that we don't like.

Exam is not just something about grade and grade. In exam, we can train our perseverence, improve our commitment, or even control our stress and emotion (when facing difficulties). During the journey of my undergrad study, I start realizing all of those things. :-)


Regards
~HgS~