Saturday, October 04, 2008

Sorry, ICN2008...

And now, when most of Indonesians post the photos of ICN, write about ICN in their blog, and talk about ICN whenever, I will also do it... I'm not going to praise or write any comments about the performance, not because I was not satisfied, but it's all just because I didn't come to watch...

I missed two times T'Spray Cultural Day... And ICN will not be held next year due to IAF or something... So, the one and only time for me to enjoy ICN will come in my final year...

Ya, you can call me 'an-sos' as many times as you like, as frequent as you wish, but that was my decision and I didn't regret about it...

I want to say a bunch of sorry to all the committee members and the performers... Actually, lot asked me to come, but at the end, I decided not to... I tell you all again, it's not because I didn't like you, or I didn't like Indonesia, or I didn't like Indonesian culture, or I didn't lalala lilili... I was just 'an-sos' and slow in deciding, full-stop...

Although I didn't watch you all, I know that you all did a very fabulous job... Really, from the bottom of my heart, I want to congrat you all...
You all are rockz!!!

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

5 thoughts:

Haibara Kaoru Marcella said...

eih ada febrina..
ekekekekk..
haha udah ktemu lagi papannya.. dah lama.. hehe. mission accomplished ^^
kok isa ktemu blog ku sih feb? hehe.. hebat2x ^^
nikmatin ICNnya mumpung masih bisa nikmatin.. hehehe

Dodo said...

hahahahah

ya laen kale dateng la wakakaka ga dateng ga berarti an-sos la hahahah

*pusingbanyakkerjaan

~'FeN'~ said...

@ marcella : nemu dari blognya si ferdi... haha

@ dodo : maksudnya, gw emang lagi ansos2nya sekarang, jadi, ya, i admit it... panggil gw ansos sepuasnya sekarang, sebelum terlambat... haahaha...

maria magdalena said...

gue juga gak dateng kok sis, jadi hanya menikmati foto...

~'FeN'~ said...

haha...
gw jg liat2 fotonya aja di fb...
hihi...
^^