Thursday, October 23, 2008

You will shine...

This post is dedicated to my 'dedek"...
Yep, my 'dedek', my very very very handsome and cool brother...
Muahaha... *I'm 'lebay' though

Then, in the shortage of time I have, I steal some time to post this...

Congratulation to my lovely brother for being elected as Ketua 1 OSIS/PPSK SMA Xaverius 1 Palembang...

I knew you would shine, and now you have started to show your existance and credibility...

I hope you can be more and more mature, more and more responsible, more and more wise, more and more fluent in public speaking, and I hope you can find who you are and how you have to be...

Love and miss you always...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

4 thoughts:

sai said...

selamat2! melok jejak u caknyo. samo2 ketua 1 pas kelas 2. huehue

~'FeN'~ said...

iyo...
ketum nyo anak kelas 1 jg...
samo nian...
hihi...

Yan said...

iyo2 aku lah denger dari budak2 katonyo namonyo maya puspita..
haha dak tau yg sikok mano wkwk..
congratz eh fen buat adek kaw..
beghhh,,
ikutin cc nean,,

~'FeN'~ said...

katonyo ketumnyo stres, masih kelas 1 la disuruh jadi ketuo...
dio ajak adek aku gantian...
"koko b yg jadi ketum, aku jadi ket1"

ahahaha...