Sunday, October 19, 2008

You are the music in me^^

I was doing blogwalking when I found this... This quiz is in my friend, Vivien's, blog... She said she took this from Uti and now I took it from her... Lol...

So, before moving to Probability n Statistics, let me play for a while...
^^

RULES:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.

ABSOLUTELY NO CHEATING PLEASE!


1. How are you feeling today?

~ Tidur - Dewi Dee Lestari (I'm lack of sleep actually... Lol...)

2.Will you get far in life?
~ Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Connie Talbot (It means, "Yes, I will"?)

3. How do your friends see you?
~ Di Atas Normal - Peterpan (Now, I know they see me as an abnormal person... Muahahaha...)

4. Will you get married?
~ Back to Heaven's Light - Dewi Dee Lestari (Errr, does it mean I probably will not get married??? Nooooo...)

5. What is your best friend's theme song?
~ Langit Tak Mendengar - Peterpan (Eh, why my playlist keep choosing Dee n Peterpan's songs???)

6. What is the story of your life?
~ Bukan Lagu Cinta - Marcell (Yeah, my life is sure not full of love... >.<)

7. What was high school like?
~ Have You Ever - Westlife (Yes, I have!!! =P)

8. How can you get ahead in life?
~ When I'm With You - Westlife (Who is the 'you', by the way?)

9. What is the best thing about your friends?
~ Pacar Sementara - QTA (What does it mean??? Errr...)

10. What is today going to be like?
~ A Whole New World - Alladin (Yeap^^)

11. What is in store for the weekend?
~ Ingat Kamu - Maia (You really know, I keep remembering n missing my mom...)

12. What song describes you?
~ Still Here - Westlife (Really, I'm still here, still in my room...)

13. To describe your grandparents?
~ Cobalah Mengerti - Peterpan (Peterpan, againnnnn? Phew... I'm bored... ^_-)

14. How is your life going?
~ Tender is the Night - Yuna Ito (Wakz...)

15. What song will they play at your funeral?
~ Fabulous - High School Musical 2
(Yeah, that's me... But, I think the song is too 'cheerful' for a funeral, anyway... Lol...)

16. How does the world see you?
~ Walau Habis Terang - Peterpan (See? My Winamp loves Peterpan so much... *Sigh...)

17. Will you have a happy life?
~ Bukan Superstar - Project Pop (Yeah, right, everyone knows that... I'm not a superstar... But, it didn't help to answer the question, though... Muahaha...)

18. What do your friends really think of you?
~ Separated - Usher (Right, I'm separated from them... Miss you all... Huhu... T-T)

19. Do people secretly lust after you?
~ Nothing's gonna Change My Love for You - Westlife (It means ... ? Err... Answers get more and more crazy... Haha...)

20. How can I make myself happy?
~ You are The Music in Me - High School Musical (It's true... Music can makes me happy... ^^)

21. What should you do with your life?
~ Beautiful Girl - JoJo (Ow!!!)

22. Will you ever have children?
~ A Moment like this - Leona Lewis (Will I?)

23. How do you picture yourself 5 years from now?
~ Never Apart - Michael Guang Liang (From whom????? I wonder, hmm... -_-)

24. What is best to describe your special someone?
~ Menunggu Pagi - Peterpan (Does it implicitly say, "It's tiring, boring, n nearly impossible"????)

25. What is in store for you in this coming month?
~ All or Nothing - Westlife (So, which one????)

26. What would your life be 10 years from now?
~ If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5 ft Rihanna (I will be blind? >.<>

27. Will you be successful?
~ Survivor - Destiny's Child (Yes, I will...)

28. How was your childhood like?
~ Solitaire - Westlife (I kept playing 'Solitaire'? =P)

29. What song best describes your mood right now?
~ The Best Thing - Mocca (Really??? Aha... =D)

30. How was it answering this survey?

~ Fireworks - Michael Guang Liang (Hoho...)

Thank you, Vien...
Thank you, Ti...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

P.S. Time for ProbStats... Ganbatte!!!!

0 thoughts: