Monday, May 03, 2010

Danger

I was walking my way to the office from Lavender, just like everyday, when I saw something different today. A man, maybe in his early 30s, was sitting at one spot along the path way. I didn't spot him at first until I felt his eyes inching me.

When I looked at him, to my surprise, he was looking at me as if I was a delicious dinner or something. And he was smiling so greedily. I threw away my face and walked as fast as I could till I was sure he couldn't see me anymore.

And I was really scared. I couldn't believe how people could be so rude in manner. It's a harassment and I really didn't like it.

I wonder what actually makes some people behave like that. Aren't they educated enough to see others as human beings? Didn't they learn how to respect others? Are they human?

Hey you!
Go to hell and never come back!


U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: