Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dream

I don't know why, but these few days, maybe almost one week, I always had dreams and I always felt terribly tired when I woke up on the next day.

And guess, my dreams were always in one theme: LEISURE.

I dreamt about bf, his sister, and I going out for lunch.
I dreamt about us, again, doing window shopping
I dreamt about my friends and I having a trip
I dreamt about my family in a vacation

Last night, I even dream about going on a tour with bf and his grandparents! And I never met them, you know.

It looks like my soul really needs a full rest and holiday. These dreams get me missing my hometown more and more.

I want to run, like a deer, in a grass field below the sunshine
Free
I want to swim, like a dolphin, in the sea with the waves
Happy
I want to sleep, like a grizzly bear, in the winter inside the darkness
Peaceful
I want to get a getaway from this crazy world
I want heaven

I am home-sick.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: