Wednesday, May 19, 2010

FREE

I have handed my report together with my log book to my supervisor today. I came earlier to the office, proofread my report for the nth time, saved it into pdf file, got my colleague print it out in colour for me, went to the binding machine and used it for the first time in my life, and handed everything to my supervisor.

And the world seemed brighter as well as thunderous after it.

Yeah. It's true. A bulky burden has suddenly fly away, but I was so scared that what I wrote was not correct or what. My supervisor is a very detail and careful person, so I tried to write as nice as possible for him since I didn't think that my NTU tutor would bother even to run through my report.

And guess, what did my supervisor say.

"Your report is too detailed lah," he told me in one of his e-mails.

"Everyone around me said it's so detailed. You get A*," he jokingly told me while passing my table.

And he even told my colleagues that I was ready for a thesis presentation. =.=

What a day!
Phew!
I am free!!!

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: