Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Swimming, Flying, Dreaming

I remembered the first time I saw the proposed design of the Marina Bay Sands. Was Prof. Chiew Sing Ping who showed us the video of the development of Marina Bays and told us that most of the structures were made of steels.

Two thoughts came across my mind.
1. I was so thankful that God led me to be a civil engineer, the one that could build the beauty
2. I promised someday I would go to the Sands Sky Park to swim regardless how much I should pay



The Sands Sky Park is a platform above the Marina Bay Sands Hotel with an area of 12400 sq meter. It can hold up to 3900 people and consists of an observation deck, landscaped garden, three F&B outlets which one of them is a night club, and one swimming pool.


The swimming pool is 150m in length and stands about 200m above the ground level. It is the highest swimming pool EVER! Can you imagine you are swimming but you feel that you are flying? I can, and I WANT!!!

But, sadly, the swimming pool is only opened for the hotel guests. The management doesn't open the swimming pool area for public although the observation deck can be accessed.

And, I have no choice except being the hotel guest to enjoy the experience of swimming above the clouds.

Or, I can hold my wedding (later, of course) there!
It will be a georgeous pool party!

Okay, the plan set!

Problem: Can I afford it?

Solution: to be confirmed later

When imagination goes wild, let it bloom.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

P.S. I am amazed

0 thoughts: