Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010

I am:

  • waiting for bf to come and have lunch together at that s*k* Canteen 2 
  • lazy to continue studying Structure 3 for my quiz tomorrow 
  • still in the dilemma of continuing the degree or getting a job and building a life in Singapore 
  • in the middle of books and papers piling on my desk and bed 
  • searching papers an books relevant to my FYP 


I will:

  • accompany bf to Jurong Point since he desperately wants to change phone
  • meet my parents on next Wednesday and Thursday before they depart to China
  • visit the Education Fair in Hilton Hotel Singapore
  • pray pray pray for my future
  • be busy with so many works during recess: FYP, ID, proffcomm, Steel, Excavation, etc, etc, etc

I have:
  • studied reluctantly since yesterday morning
  • just finished reading quickly one paper for my FYP
  • eaten one more Wafelatos
  • been waiting for bf for soooo long
  • gone through 1 year, 1 month, and 1 day with bf 

So, happy 101010!!!
A good date to be happy!!!


U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: