Friday, October 01, 2010

Please

When the sadness came, when the disappointment visited, when problems greeted, when everything went to a mess.
I let the tears roll down, but I insisted to keep the bubble inside. Nope, the bubble forced to stay, and it's choking me all the way.

I always wonder why life is unfair. The rich and the poor, the beauty and the ugly, the smart and the dummy. And why some need to face problems endlessly? I thought being a good human can prevent those evil to stay near, but in fact, it's nonsense. Some good humans, good people, good siblings, good relatives, good friends, and good students are still chained by too many problems for them to handle.

I am hoping for the strength, for me, for those who have tied the knot with endless problems. I am hoping for a way out of this chaos.

Yeah, I am talking nonsense.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: