Saturday, October 30, 2010

Indonesia

Recently, I watch mivo.tv quite often and suddenly, the feeling of homesick come so frequently. At one time, I imagined myself watching celebrity infotainment program at home while enjoying snacks at home. At another time, I imagined having star fruits cut by mom. And, oh, I think, that's what people call heaven. We don't need to die to feel how peaceful heaven is, we just need to say a simple thanks for the family God has blessed us. And I am so thankful that I can do so.

I miss Indonesia, I miss my family.

And these days, Indonesia has been getting into a big crisis. Flood (again) in Jakarta. Earthquake and tsunami in Mentawai. And volcano eruptions in Merapi.
I am so sorry for Indonesia. Too many troubles for such a fragile country.

Indonesia is a huge country, but it is still to young to deal with so much things. The people inside still cannot believe in their government, there are still too many controversy. Other countries still try to eat up Indonesia little by little and due to the reason stated above, no one knows how to deal with this problem. And then, mother earth seems too fed up with this country and decides to send reminders.

God, please protect Indonesia. Let it cross this bridge of troubles and it will become stronger.

I am not in Indonesia, but Indonesia is where my heaven is located. I miss Indonesia, I miss my heaven.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: