Saturday, October 02, 2010

I am jealous!!!

I want to be that kind of girl who can have anything she wants. To be honest, I am jealous to those who can pick this and that without even looking at the price tag. I want to be part of them, having more than enough bags and shoes to be mix-matched with the red-blue-pink-purple-black-white-orange-yellow-brown-or-even-flowery dresses that grow exponentially. But I know, I can't, not just because my father may not afford that kind of life style, it's also because I myself will not have the courage to spend that much money. I have been seeing my father work in sweat, tears, and even blood to feed all the family, and I can't spend the money just for satisfying my thirst of new up to date branded stuffs. I just cannot.

But, really, the jealousy can't just go away. I still want to be one of the princesses. When I want a bag, I just rush into LV and choose one. When I think about nice food, I just walk to Fullerton and the waiters will serve me like there's no one else in the world. When I am stressed out and feel like having a getaway, the private jet of my father will just fetch me and bring me to Hawaii. Oh, how nice the world will be.

And, I swear, I will work hard to achieve the level!!!
Ganbatte!!!

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: