Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Don't my pressure stress me enough?

And the questions really shocked me. It indicated a slight refusal and an implicit challenge. I never expected to get those shots, thus I started to feel very worry. I couldn't sleep well, I kept thinking, and I knew I could do nothing except sending the prayers over and over to The Almighty God.

She was trying to ask me to consider my decision. I know she always wants the best for me, and now, the fact that she speaks out makes me dizzy. What should I do? Does she really know what is the best for me? Did I walk in the right way?

Ow, crap.

The decision is not not in my hand, the burden is not on my shoulder, the fate is not within my capability. All are under your responsibility.

Do whatever your heart tell you to do, and I will still be here, hoping for the best future to greet, until the time permits the answer to be revealed.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: