Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanks God!!!

Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one - Pocahontas

And this is the answer from God for my prayers and my questions all this long. I have been asking repetitively and He sent me the answer right in front of my eye. Yeah, through Twitter, he talked to me and He said that I should follow my heart.

I have been thinking, asking my heart, rethinking, and reasking. I still cannot find what my heart really wants, but at least, now I know, God is with me and He will be with me regardless of what path I choose.

So, I will take my sweet sweet time to think and consider, to rethink and reconsider, because this may be the jump or free-fall of my life. I think to the extreme side.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

P.S. I am wishing for a DSLR, I hope Father Christmas will send me one, but I don't have any chimney inside my room and I haven't hung my sock. 


P.S.S. And I don't think a DSLR could fit into the sock, anyway.


P.S.S.S. Actually I also need a new wallet and a new handbag. Mine are worn out.


P.S.S.S.S. I also think about a pair of ankle boots, to be honest


P.S.S.S.S.S. And I don't think Father Christmas exists. So, oh, hell.

0 thoughts: